The three steps of the planning engagement are:
1. Determine the issues of concern,
2. Prioritize problems, and
3. Conquer the concerns through monthly meetings where we tackle the issues one at a time.
The Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards developed practice standards for the ultimate benefit of consumers of financial planning services. There are Six Steps to Financial Planning.
1. Establishing and Defining the Relationship with the Client
2. Gathering Client Data
3. Analyzing and Evaluating the Client’s Financial Status
4. Developing and Presenting the Financial Planning Recommendation
5. Implementing the Financial Planning Recommendations
IMPORTANT NOTE: We strive to make all of our meetings educational, empowering and entertaining. We want you to enjoy our time together.
"Remember your dreams and fight for them. You must know what you want from life." - Paul Coelho
"Failing to plan is planning to fail." - Alan Lakein Lakein
"Never underestimate the power of dreams and the influence of the human spirit." - Wilma Rudolph
"Before beginning, plan carefully." - Marcus Cicero