Imagine how nice it would be if you could find anything in your world in less than two minutes. Think what it would be like if you could come home daily and not feel exhausted and overwhelmed by all the stuff waiting there.
There are five basic steps to getting organized.
1. Decide how a space is going to be used.
2. Pull everything out and sort into catagories.
3. Weed each catagory: donate, give away, recyle, trash or keep.
4. Put keepers in a logical place determined by who uses it and how often.
5. Get appropriately sized containers.
Some people are naturally neat. If you aren’t and don’t know where to start, you might benefit from professional guidance. There are many resources available. Check on-line for experienced organizers you can hire.
STEP Financial can help get your finances in order.
"Remember your dreams and fight for them. You must know what you want from life." - Paul Coelho
"Failing to plan is planning to fail." - Alan Lakein Lakein
"Never underestimate the power of dreams and the influence of the human spirit." - Wilma Rudolph
"Before beginning, plan carefully." - Marcus Cicero