What kind of money personality do you have?
* Ostrich? Do you stick your head in a hole and hope that things will work out?
* Grasshopper? Remember the story of the Grasshopper and the Ant? The grasshopper spent all his money as soon as he got it. Is that you?
* Chicken? Are you afraid to make any decisions because you don’t know what to do?
* Cuckoo? The cuckoo bird lays her eggs in another bird’s nest for them to raise. Are you hoping someone else will provide for you and your family?
* Squirrel? Janet recently opened the hood of her car and found that a squirrel had stashed some nuts in the engine. Maybe he was preparing for a road trip. Do you have enough saved for the winter?
All of us humans work better when the approach is geared to our money personality. We are not all natural squirrels. Some of us are grasshoppers and haven’t started saving for retirement yet even though it’s not far off. Some of us are chickens and are afraid to start because it might turn out wrong. We understand that you are who you are. When you are ready, let us know. We can help ostriches and grasshoppers, cuckoos and chickens learn to act like a squirrel, in a good sense.